Marketing Manager – Medical Devices Company – Central London – Upto £60k DoE
If you are looking to work for a multinational company that has a wound care portfolio of the highest quality who value experience and credibility in their team, then this is the role for you! They have offices across the UK and Europe with this post being based out of their Central London office with the possibility of remote working up to 2 days per week.
- Managing and inspiring the Marketing team to deliver top results, on time and in budget
- Strategic planning – setting the marketing/brand strategy with other leads within the business
- Responsible for the market intelligence, monitoring NHS developments, customer satisfaction, competitor analysis
- Presenting findings and results to senior Global colleagues
- Managing and planning all new product launches
- Organising and creating all major events and conferences that take place internal and external, such as Wounds UK, EWMA. National Sales meetings
- Forging strong relationships with key stakeholders such as Publishing Houses, KOLs, Events management and Key suppliers
- This role will be a UK Senior Management team member which will be contributing to the overall Company Management
To be considered for this Marketing Manager opportunity, my clients are looking for someone with the following background:
- You must be working in a Senior Marketing role, already Marketing Manager or looking to take this step up
- You must have excellent communication skills, confident with presenting and be able to explain and present complex issues
- Be able to keep key objectives and requirements a priority, as well as organising time effectively to ensure performance at the highest standard
- You must be commercially minded, able to influence and sell new ideas, understand how to create successful winning brand strategies, strong analytical skills to monitor progress
- Able to quickly build relationships with key stakeholders and work efficiently
What should you do next?
This Marketing Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to play a leading part within a strong marketing team and to help coach and develop others whilst gaining line management experience. To discuss this Marketing Manager role further or to find out about other Marketing jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.