Account Director – Medical Communications – Reading - Competitive salary plus benefits
- A global communication company
- A full-service Communications agency
- Offering end to end Sci Com solutions across the whole product lifecycle
- Working with top pharma companies
- Growth plans to double in size in the next 3 years
- Taking full accountability or the direction and delivery of a portfolio of Scientific Communications client accounts and leading a team to achieve this
- Being a counsel and guide to clients, building strong relations to ensure top quality communication solutions
- Working closely with the project management team to enable a fast and efficient journey and that all deliverables are achieved on time, on budget and to the highest standard
- Taking control of financial budgets for each client portfolio
- Lead in proposal development and sales presentations
- Working with executive members of global team to deliver a strategic plan and being responsible for company initiatives.
- Contribute and develop business growth plans, new and existing
- The right candidate should have scientific background (life science qualification)
- You must have Medical Communication agency experience
- You must have experience within publications planning and execution
- Steering committee experience as well as advisory boards an Medical Science Liaison communication tools
What should you do next?
This is an exciting new role not to be missed for a Med Comms Account Director, so please do get in touch if you have any further questions
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.