Account Director – Medical Communications Agency– London (UK) - £Competitive Salary
This role sits with a growing full-service agency within an international network, supported by a large creative and digital studio.
- Team sits across Manchester and London
- Made up of passionate, enthusiastic people with energy and proactivity
- Main therapy areas include Immunology, Rheumatology, Oncology, renal Dialysis, Neuroscience and Cardiovascular.
- Wide variety of projects including lots of work with Medical Devices and Publication clients.
- Excellent employee benefits, flexible working and team environment
- The Account Director will be responsible for projects
- Driving and developing business along with multitasking a range of communications
- Using scientific knowledge and project management skills to ensure delivery of scientific services to clients, which includes scientific and strategic consultation, publications planning for therapies (new and old), symposia, conferences on an international platform as well as medical education ventures in both web and a range of multimedia
- Researching and becoming an expert in the therapy area so you can provide the most up-to-date information and recommendations to the client
- You will be the main point of contact, thus responsible for nurturing and growing relations with clients as well as exceeding their expectations
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we are happy to talk flexible working. We are known for our friendly and informal working environment, with Friday socials across all our offices, regular wellbeing weeks and Town Hall events. We also offer excellent opportunities for career and personal development, including opportunities to transfer your skills to our other offices around the world.
- You must have a life science degree, ideally combined with a PhD or MSc
- You will have previous experience working in a medical communications agency or pharmaceutical marketing, along with therapy area experience (oncology or virology)
- Managing events and meetings
- Have a good understanding of budgeting and financial control
- Must enjoy working as part of a team, with strong communication skills, both written and verbal
What should you do next?
This Account Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a fantastic team within a forward thinking, innovative agency to discuss this Account Director role further or to find out about other Medical Communications jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.