Account Director – Pharma Consultancy – London/Remote - £50k - £65k DoE
My clients are a market-leading Pharma Consultancy who specialise in Copy Approval/Copy Review. They’re based in West London and thanks to an internal promotion, are keen to bring on an Account Director.
Working as an Account Director, your role will involve:
- Overseeing all aspects of account management, including building and maintaining client relationships, planning, advice, team management, and organic client growth
- Act as a key point-of-contact for clients and provide advice as a trusted advisor
- Support the Client Service Director with project implementation and new business opportunities, including planning, writing proposals, fee estimates, client onboarding, and hyper-care support
- Develop presentations for key client meetings, such as business reviews and onboarding training
- Oversee the execution of deliverables by the Account Managers, where necessary
The ideal candidate will likely have the following background:
- Experience as an Account Director, or similar position
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to mentor and coach junior level members of the team
- Solid understanding of budgeting and reporting on progress
- Knowledge of performance evaluation techniques and metrics
- Practical understanding of quality and compliance systems, such as Veeva Vault MedComms/PromoMats
What should you do next?
This Account Director role is one not to be missed! To discuss this Account Director role further or to find out about other Pharma Consultancy jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.