Account Director and Team Lead - Med Comms - Central Manchester - £Competitive
This is a highly visible and integral role for the agency, sitting on the management team and reporting into the Directors. You will be a strong, experienced Account Director or Senior Account Manager who wants to spread their wings and really make a difference. Why work somewhere where you don't feel completely fulfilled? Work for an agency who genuinely look after their employees offering flexibility, a great work/life balance and exposure to a variety of therapy areas and clients.
You will be part of a company who:
- Are independently owned, where employees are listened to, and decisions are made quickly, even junior team members are involved with idea generation
- Have an excellent company culture, supportive team environment, flat structure and accommodate a happy work/life balance
- Offer a great employee benefits package including bonus scheme and Bupa healthcare
- Have modern central Manchester offices, within a short walk of Manchester Piccadilly, and a second office in the leafy, picturesque Cheshire countryside with onsite parking or easily accessible from the local train station
- Running since 2004, they are a well-establish business, well recognised in the MedComms industry for their amazing quality work with a highly scientific focus
As an Account Director, you will be responsible for:
- Lead strategic discussions with clients and colleagues.
- increased focus on strategic leadership than project delivery
- develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Understand and challenge client briefs, using your creativity to develop recommendations to help them achieve their goals.
- Ensure your clients receive excellent service and delivery.
- Budget management and project tracking, demonstrating strong financial and commercial acumen.
To be considered for this Account Director vacancy you will:
- Currently be working at Account Director, Senior Account Manager or similar level within a medical communications agency
- Have experience working autonomously, able to think for yourself rather than looking for direction
- Have experience leading a small team, whether with direct reports or not
- Strive to provide the highest quality service to your clients, continuously building key relationships
What should you do next?
This Account Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to grow and progress with a successful, expanding Medical Communications agency, whilst working with major global brands.
To discuss further, please submit your current CV. Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.