Account Executive–Award-Winning Healthcare Communications Agency – Competitive Salary – DOE - Cambridge
Joining a highly successful and award-winning creative healthcare communications agency with a difference…you will be joining a close-knit and hard-working account handling team working for some of the world’s leading pharmaceutical clients.
This Account Executive opportunity working for a leading creative healthcare communications agency is a fantastic opportunity to join a close-knit team working for some fantastic pharmaceutical clients. They are known for producing engaging, insightful, and hard-hitting campaigns that combine scientific rigor with a creative twist.
- An award-winning healthcare communications agency.
- An impressive mix of notable UK and global clients.
- Modern offices in a picturesque location with numerous amenities nearby.
- On top of a competitive salary, this agency offers a fantastic benefits package including; private healthcare, cycle facilities, and training and networking benefits of IPA and other organisations.
As a member of the Account Handling team, as an Account Executive, you will be responsible for managing whole projects from briefing through to completion. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Supporting the organising and planning projects, including timeline review and planning client meetings
- Assisting in client briefs, understanding their individual needs, and providing consultation as needed
- Managing entire projects from brief to completion in collaboration with the team.
- Understand client’s therapeutics areas and the competitor landscape.
- Take the lead on press releases and website content.
- Work alongside the Account Coordinator/Executive to ensure materials are accurate and of high quality
- Mentor junior team members.
As an Account Executive, you will have gained a foundation of experience within healthcare advertising/ PR/Comms in a coordination capacity and be ready to take on a more active client-facing role
- Demonstrate media relation skills
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Second to none communications skills
- Organised and able to plan ahead across multiple projects, accounts, and teams
What should you do next?
This Account Executive job is a great role and won’t be around for long! So don’t delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send it, it’s really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.