Account Executive – Healthcare Advertising Agency – London – £Competitive Salary + Fantastic Lifestyle Benefits
This hugely successful leader in the field of Healthcare Advertising are seeking a driven and ambitious Senior Account Executive or Account Executive to join their lively, friendly and support team!
Our client is one of the leaders in healthcare advertising. They are renowned for turning challenging and varied briefs into some of the most recognised campaigns around! As an Account Executive you will be joining a friendly, supportive and lively team which you will never want to leave. Here’s why:
- They are multi-award winning and have a fantastic reputation for producing some of the best advertising campaigns in the industry
- Impressive growth over the last few years and there’s certainly no signs of it slowing down
- Supportive and social team with a great company culture and team environment
- They work on a wide variety of campaigns and therapeutic areas including OTC/Consumer and RX
- Extremely low staff turnover and a group of people who are passionate, motivated and want to produce great work…but go home on time too!
As an Account Executive, you will be working closely with the wider client services team to support them in successfully delivering promotional campaigns and managing high value pharmaceutical accounts. Key tasks will include:
- Keeping in regular contact with clients and helping to further develop relationships
- Managing project management systems and timelines to ensure they are accurate and up to date
- Updating creative teams and senior members of client services on timings and budgets
- Communicating creative briefs, along getting involved in the brand planning and creative process
- Attending client briefings, contributing to ideas generation and collaborating with the team
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Associate / Account Executive with at least 6 months’ experience looking to join an agency that will truly invest in your long-term career. You might be working within a healthcare marketing role looking for a change.
- You will ideally have 6+ months agency experience along with the following
- A life science / marketing related degree.
- A passion for health-related communications.
- Fantastic communication skills both written and verbally.
What should you do next?
This Account Executive job is a great role and won’t be around for long! So don’t delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it’s really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.