Account Manager (Healthcare Advertising) – Independent Healthcare Agency – London – £Salary DOE + Lifestyle Benefits + Bonus Scheme
An independent healthcare advertising agency with big plans for 2021! They are known for their creative approach and varied client portfolio spanning pharmaceuticals, healthcare, wellness and sports. If you have 12months’+ in an agency setting and want to put down long-term roots, then read on!
A well-established, independent healthcare advertising agency renowned for it’s creative approach to client solutions is seeking an Account Manager. This agency is made up of a close-knit team of individuals with great ideas, hardworking attitudes and a real interest in all areas of health from pharmaceuticals through to sports:
- Great location with offices based outside of Central London but in easy commuting distance
- Close-knit team of experts with varied experience and ideas
- Supportive and social team with regular team outings and a great culture
- They work on a wide variety of campaigns and therapeutic areas including OTC/Consumer/health/sport and pharma
- On-site gym and tech package for all employees including a laptop and mobile phone
As an Account Manager, you will be reporting to the Client Services Director and working closely with the wider agency to support them in successfully delivering all campaigns through effective project management and hands-on support:
- Overseeing project management systems and timelines to ensure they are accurate and up to date
- Updating creative teams and senior members of client services on timings and budgets
- Communicating creative briefs, along getting involved in the brand planning and creative process
- Attending client briefings, contributing to ideas generation and collaborating with the team
- Maintaining regular contact with clients and colleagues alike
This is a fantastic Account Manager opportunity for someone with 5/6 months’ agency experience looking to join an agency that will truly invest in your long-term career. You might be working within a healthcare communications or market research and looking for a move in healthcare advertising:
- You will ideally have 12+ months agency experience
- A life science / marketing related degree
- A passion for health-related communications.
- Fantastic communication skills both written and verbally
- A real team player looking to join a hardworking and dedicated team
What should you do next?
This Account Manager job is a great role and won’t be around for long! So don’t delay, if you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it’s really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.