Account Manager – Healthcare PR & Communications Agency – London/Bristol/Manchester– c£40K + Flexi Working
With exciting international growth plans for 2021, an award-winning culture and ambition company culture, this specialist Health PR & Communications Agency is seeking an Account Manager to join their ambitious, dedicated and diverse team.
This Healthcare PR & Communications Agency is the complete package – the personality of a boutique start-up, backed up by the resource, finances and opportunity of a global organisation and…a fantastic company culture focused on diversity, opportunity and flexibility that flows from the top down. As an Account Manager joining this agency you will find a company that offers:
- A diverse company culture that values individuality and where you can be yourself
- A working environment that encourages ideas, creativity and collaboration inspired by the science and a mutual goal to improve patients’ lives
- Gorgeous modern offices with remote working opportunities across the UK
- Flexible working to suit you at all levels and encouraged by the leadership team
- Opportunities outside of the office to support local charities and causes
As an Account Manager at this Healthcare PR & Communications Agency you will be working on a wide variety of UK & global pharmaceutical accounts to deliver meaningful and engaging campaigns covering patient advocacy, disease awareness, corporate comms and product comms across an exciting portfolio of therapeutic areas. You will:
- Work closely within your team to support varied accounts and projects producing high-quality and engaging campaigns
- Creating content and developing ideas that exceed client expectations
- Creating detailed project plans including timelines, budgets and day to day management
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships handling requests with ease and efficiency
- Working closely with clients to transform briefs from ideas into tangible outputs
This Account Manager opportunity working with Healthcare PR is a fantastic opportunity for someone working within Healthcare PR and Communications looking to step up from a Senior Account Executive or an Account Manager looking to make the move into a supportive and exciting agency!
- Previous experience working in Healthcare PR within an agency
- Experience working on global and UK pharmaceutical accounts
- Life sciences degree would be advantageous
- Enthusiastic, dedicated and passionate manner
- You should be looking to work in a diverse and supportive team that encourages collaborative thinking and a real team atmosphere
What should you do next?
This Account Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to join a supportive, hardworking and creative team in Healthcare PR. To discuss this Account Manager role further or to find out about other Healthcare PR jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.