Analyst - Pricing & Market Access Consulting – Pharmaceutical Consultancy London – Competitive
This is a well-established, well-known, and expanding consultancy within the pharmaceutical sector. It will offer the chance of progression, development, and training.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dedicated team that enjoys a challenge, thrives in the details, and flourishes in dynamic environments.
- Independently conduct primary interviews and/or covers conferences to ensure all significant information is captured.
- Developing a well-thought-out and complete interview guide to support primary research.
- Procuring information through secondary research.
- Assemble “client-ready” presentations with clear analytical structure and insight.
- You will be a self-starter with an attitude and a strong desire to learn and grow rapidly.
- Feel passionate about the healthcare & life sciences industry.
- An understanding of the ever-changing and complex healthcare market.
- Experience helping clients solve issues including distribution, launch pricing, access improvement, formulary inclusion, and product re-positioning.
- Bachelor’s degree.
What should you do next?
This role is one not to be missed! If you may be interested in this Systematic Literature Review position at an Analyst level within a Pharmaceutical Consultancy, please apply now!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.