Associate Director, £40,000 - £55,000, Brand Consultancy, West London
A highly innovative Brand Consultancy with patented techniques is currently looking for an Associate Director to lead on all aspects of qualitative and quantitative projects from proposal through to final study deliverables. This company has a great reputation both internationally and within the UK for high quality research and consultancy, particularly around the branding and marketing processes.
- The client is a highly regarded pharmaceutical and biotechnology research-based consultancy with offices in Europe and in the United States.
- They currently work with and advise many of the major pharmaceutical & Biotechnology companies in the world
- Their research projects span the entire product lifecycle (ranging from new product development, pre-launch branding & communication, post-launch optimization and re-positioning)
The emphasis of the job will be to lead on multiple qualitative and quantitative, local and international projects while managing and motivating an experienced research team:
- You'll be involved in account management / business development - liaising with clients on a regular basis.
- You will also be responsible for proposal writing, managing domestic and international projects, and direct the analysis process to ensure client objectives are fulfilled
- Be able to recommend research / methodology approach to best answer clients business question and meet requirements
- Ensure all outputs to the client are of the highest standard and within deadlines and budget
- Provide appropriate directing, coaching, support and delegation on projects
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an excellent understanding of pharmaceutical market research methodologies - a minimum of 4 years research experience
- Ideally have experience of new business development and have the ability to work at the more senior level
- Have excellent client management skills
- Specialise within Qualitative / Quantitative research
- Be able to motivate, develop and coach team members
What should you do next?
This Associate Director job is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay - get in touch today to find out more about this or any other live Market Research jobs. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.