Associate Director of Statistics – Buckinghamshire – Global Pharma – £Competitive salary, benefits and bonus
Carrot Pharma are working on behalf of a Global Pharmaceutical company to recruit an Associate Director of Statistics.
My client is a global organisation who have a commitment to the ongoing development of innovative products and services to patients throughout the world. My client is looking to recruit an experienced Senior Biostatistician with solid experience gained working within the Pharmaceutical Industry.
As Associate Director of Statistics you will be responsible for leading the design, reporting and analysis of clinical trials, ensuring that data generation, interpretation and decision is based on solid statistical information and data.
The role is working full time, ideally based from their Head Office in Buckinghamshire two days per week and 3 days remotely.
Duties within the role will include
- Work in partnership with colleagues and projects team to identify appropriate clinical trial designs
- Implement and assess statistical methods, demonstrating strong technical, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Representing Statistics & Decision Sciences in cross-functional and intra-departmental teams and in cross-industry working groups.
- Coach and mentor junior staff as and when required.
- Hold a PhD in Statistics or MSc
- Solid track record of working within a similar role within the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Possess advanced data analytical expertise with the ability to influence and support decision making.
- Proficient use of computer software such as SAS, R, Python or similar
In return my client is looking to offer a competitive salary and bonus plus excellent benefits package including a generous car allowance.
What should you do next?
If you are interested in working for a leading Global Pharmaceutical provider in a fast-paced role apply now for further information. Or to discuss other Medical Affairs jobs I'm currently working on please give me a call.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.