Associate Director of EU Panels– Healthcare Fieldwork Agency – Remote – £55K - £75K D.O.E
A Global Healthcare Fieldwork Agency who are known for their high-quality standards within market research recruitment and support services are looking for an Associate Director of EU Panels to join their team. They offer a fantastic training programme and opportunity to grow internally.
Our client is a leading Healthcare Fieldwork Agency, they are looking for an Associate Director of EU Panels to lead their panel growth strategy, continue to improve performance, quality and responsiveness of professionals and patient panel within healthcare.
As the Associate Director of EU Panels, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the EU Panel team, you will have direct line management responsibilities and provide support and training to the team when required.
- To oversee and grow the EU Research panel strategy.
- Take responsibility for the development of effective and positive user experience, doing this through multiple online properties.
- Managing the budge for panel growth, ensuring that budgets are adhered to.
- Working closely with internal team leaders to understand the needs of the business and look at areas of improvement.
- Oversee the management process for the verification and validation of panels, ensuring the quality of the panel and that processes are followed.
As the Associate Director of EU Panels, you must have the following:
- 5+ years’ managing panels in the EU
- Bachelors or Masters degree in marketing or relevant fields
- Strong line management experience, ability to lead and motivate.
- Panel experience within Healthcare or Consumer markets
What should you do next?
This Associate Director of EU Panels role is one not to be missed. To discuss this Associate Director of EU Panels role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I am currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.