Associate Statistician – Global Healthcare Market Research Agency – South Manchester - £20K – £22K plus bonus and benefits
An industry leading globally recognised organisation, who work with some of the top 20 pharma companies in the world. They offer a fantastic opportunity to join a company that truly values its employees. The have a large emphasis on training and development and want employees to progress within the organisation.
As the Associate Statistician, you will be joining a close knit team who are responsible providing support and development on analysis within the company, you will also work closely with internal teams to determine analysis needs.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Planning future studies and associated analysis
- Work closely with internal teams, attending meetings and providing insight
- Ability to support with writing protocols and statistical analysis plans
- You will also be responsible for analysis and script writing in statistical packages.
As the Associate Statistician you must have:
- Recent degree in Mathematics or Statistics
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Team player, good communication skills
- High level of numeracy, interpretive and analytical skills
What should you do next?
This Associate Statistician role is one not to be missed. To discuss further, please submit your current CV, or to chat through other junior level Market Research jobs I'm recruiting for give me a call.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.