Associate Value Consultant – Pharmaceutical Consultancy – Cheshire – £Competitive Salary Package
*This company is looking to interview asap*
This well-established Pharmaceutical Consultancy are currently recruiting for an Associate Value Consultant to join their fantastic team in Cheshire. This role will give you exposure to global projects, fantastic training and development opportunities in a company which is having their best year to date! They have a massive presence in the Pharmaceutical Consultancy/Real World Evidence space.
- Offices around the globe, giving them unlimited reach
- Specialise in a range of services
- Excellent training and development
- Work with a wide range of clients
- Real opportunity to gain exposure in different specialities
- Very well integrated and established consultancy
- Extensive benefits packages
Your role as an Associate Value Consultant will include:
- Creating and delivering solutions for clients that inform the development of value propositions and communications to optimise pricing, reimbursement, and market access, working in collaboration with the Analyst team and with support from the Senior Directors within the business.
- Broad involvement in non-interventional study design, research, analysis, and presentation.
- Support commercial team in writing certain sections of proposals.
- Working collaboratively with other multi-disciplinary team members, key stakeholders internally.
As an Associate Value Consultant, our client is looking for:
- Ambitious manager level consultant with a genuine passion for understanding and communicating the value of healthcare.
- Excellent data analysis skills
- An interest or ideally a base level of experience in observational research studies/Real World Evidence.
- Demonstrated proficiency in healthcare value demonstration.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject, such as life sciences, health economics or public health.
What should you do next?
This Associate Value Consultant position won’t be around for long, so don’t delay! If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it’s really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.