Bioderma Training Manager – European Skincare Company – Shoreditch, London – Upto £40k DoE
My client is a major player in the Skincare Industry and are recognised internationally for their approach and innovation in the continuing developments within skincare and cosmetics. Committed to advancements in the science behind skincare my client has a pioneering portfolio of over the counter products.
The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in the growth of the company within the UK market and will involve:
- Defining & implementing the training strategy including selecting the appropriate training tools
- Managing training budget
- Training employees (newcomers and employees’ brand & product knowledge)
- Organizing training events & training webinars
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Experience working within the Dermacosmetic market space
- Experience of training within a Pharma/Derma company
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Powerpoint
- A flexible approach to working/travel
What should you do next?
This role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to aid the growth of the business within the UK market. To discuss this Bioderma Training Manager role further or to find out about other Marketing jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.