Brand Manager – Healthcare Company – Cheshire (UK) – £Competitive plus bonus
This is an exciting new role within a revolutionary business, they are dedicated to selfcare and with their innovative approach, they are making it easier for people to look after their own health. They are a British founded business with a dedicated team working with some the top Global pharma companies taking prescription only drugs and switching these to make them available to buy in pharmacies. It is an exciting time to join the business, with great growth plans over the next 5 years.
- The company work with some of the top Global Pharmaceutical companies
- British founded and teams include some of the top specialists in their field
- The only company of their type, to be dedicated to switching prescriptions to over the counter brands
- They are innovative, forward thinking, and ambitious
As a Brand Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Creating and implementing strategies for each brand to match the business portfolio plans
- Responsible for the brands P&L
- Looking at market analysis; environment and trends to ensure the brand to ensure the product is best positioned
- Work closely with internal teams, such as sales, to ensure all collateral is updated and the best level of support is provided, sharing customer feedback and market information
- Building strong relations with 3rd party agencies, working with them to develop a strong promotions campaign for each individual brand
- New product innovation ideas with department leads
To apply for this role as Brand Manager, our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience:
- You must have at least 3 years’ experience as an OTC Brand Manager within the UK
- Must have proven success of product launch experience within the UK consumer health/consumer care markets or pharmacy retail markets
- You will be an expert in working cross functionally and with agencies
- You must have experience at analysing markets and reporting
- Must be comfortable with profit and loss accounts, being able to manage the brand budget
- Must be degree qualified or equivalent
- You must be a confident, ambitious self-starter who is excited by a challenge
What should you do next?
This Brand Manager role is one not to be missed; To discuss this Brand Manager role further or to find out about other Brand Manager jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.