Business Development Manager – Gold Standard Intelligence Provider – London - £50k - £70k plus commission
This a fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing data analytics companies who work with the top 15 pharmaceutical companies.
Our client is a trusted, gold standard intelligence provider to global pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, they offer a unique data and technology driven service. This is an exciting time to join as a Business Development Manager as the company is growing vastly and you will be joining a highly motivated team. They offer fantastic ongoing training and help to develop team members in order to progress their careers.
As the Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Qualifying and closing new business sales within your set territory, you will mainly be working with new clients however there is the possibility of working with existing long term clients to offer them new services or upselling services.
- Ensure you continuously research and understand your market and be able to communicate any changes or issues to senior level executives.
- You must be able to develop unique proposals and be able to communicate these effectively to clients.
- Work closely with the executive and technical team on more complex sales.
In order to be successful in the role of Business Development Manager you must have:
- Proven sales track record and ability to show previous sales
- Strong background in B2B sales, min 3 years
- Excellent communicator, in person and over the telephone
- Ability to work within a competitive environment and adapt quickly
- Degree educated, ideally in Finance, Business Management OR Economics
What should you do next?
This Business Development Manager role is one not to be missed. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.