Business Development Specialist - Data Consultancy - Central London - £30k - £38k basic commission
This company is internationally recognised and is one of the largest global business intelligence companies. Essentially their overarching aim is to find better solutions to their client’s scientific questions by using a broad range of tools that harness advances in healthcare information, technology and analytics.
- They are one of FORTUNES magazines worlds most admired companies!
- They offer a range of benefits - they really look after their staff 😊
- Potential to earn more than double your basic salary with their excellent commission structure
- Clear career pathways put in place from day 1! They want their internal talent to stay with them so always look to promote within!
This is a global role with no restrictions on what clients you can approach (you are not restricted by region)! The position sits within the companies inside sales team who are responsible to help drive the overall business growth by on-boarding new clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and calling new business prospects
- Meeting / exceeding all established call and revenue targets
- Responsible for managing and growing already existing accounts
- Closing new business deals and onboarding new clients
Our client is looking for someone with:
- Proven sales experience and a passion for winning new business
- Pharmaceutical / healthcare experience (ideally)
- The ability to work independently and drive towards revenue targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3 - 4 years Business Development Experience
What should you do next?
This Business Development Specialist role is one not to be missed; To discuss further, please submit your current CV or get in touch today to find out about our other live opportunities within Market Research.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.