Business Insights Manager, 12-month Contract, London, £400.00 per day
I’m recruiting on behalf of a top 20 pharma company that have been focusing on innovative medicines for over a century.
- Despite being a global player in the industry, the company still remains a family-owned business.
- Focus on 3 main areas – human pharmaceuticals, biopharma contract manufacturing and animal health
- Provide effective products across multiple areas including Immunology & Respiratory diseases, Oncology, CNS and Cardiometabolic diseases.
In this role, you will generate insights across speciality care brands (specifically within IBF, Oncology and Thombolytics) to increase awareness and to support internal stakeholders on their targeted markets, customers and patients
The role has the following responsibilities:
- Generate insights through data manipulation and visualization
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Measure customer engagement on campaigns
- Management of customer and patient data
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience understanding customer journeys and insight development
- Solid pharmaceutical industry experience / NHS knowledge
- Experience using either Tableau or PowerBI
- Strong critical and strategic thinking
- A demonstrated ability to express complex ideas and analyses in clear and compelling ways with multiple stakeholder groups
What should you do next?
This Business Insights Manager role is one not to be missed; To discuss this Business Insights Manager role further or to find out about other Business Intelligence jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.