Business Insights Manager – Vaccines - Global Top 20 Pharma Company - Remote Working - £Flexible Salary (DOE and location) + great package benefits
One of the biggest names in global pharmaceuticals is currently recruiting for a Business Insights Manager. The company has a strong product pipeline and a portfolio of in market products spanning a number of specialist therapy areas. They:
- Collaborate cross functionally – there are so many internal options to learn and get involved in different initiatives
- Possess an innovative ethos and approach to medicines
- Promote remote working with the structure and systems in place to support this
The is a regional position and is a key member of the BI department providing brand teams with actionable recommendations. The role focuses on a vaccines portfolio and encompasses:
- Business Partnering – Identifying BI needs, planning for BI activities and providing strategic recommendations. Contributing to brand planning and driving decision making through stakeholder engagement
- Functional Expertise – Provide therapy area expertise along with relevant methodological and BI tools knowledge and skills. Work closely with market research and analytics partners to meet objectives. Innovate through the introduction of new data methods and tools
- Coordinate and network – Coordinating a BI plan with accountability for answering business needs. Budgeting, evaluating opportunities, liaising with the global business and managing vendors for optimal value added service.
In order to be successful in this role you will:
- Have worked in a similar business intelligence / insights role within pharmaceuticals. Vaccines experience is a must
- Possess the ability to build productive, sustained relationships with various internal stakeholders
- Be commercially savvy and have the confidence to influence brand teams
- Understand how to juggle various projects – you should have strong project management skills
- Have leadership skills in order to motivate and guide peers
- Have strong analytical skills
- Understand how to add strategic BI input to brand decision making
What should you do next?
This Business Insights role is one not to be missed. To discuss this BI position or any other Business Insights role further, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.