Clinical Data Team Lead – CRO – Homebased, UK and Europe – £Competitive Salary
Leading global CRO with over 40+ years of global expertise, focussed on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients.
As a clinical Data Team Lead (DTL) you will manage end-to-end delivery of data management services for single/multi-service projects, ensuring quality deliverables on time and within budget, to meet client needs in the exciting and growing Real World Environment.
- Provide project management expertise working with customer data managers, key decision makers, and internal team members to manage continuous process improvements, issue escalation, workload projections, and provide technical expertise
- Meet with Data Operations (DO) team members on a regular basis to ensure milestones meet timelines and quality deliverables
- Establish strong communications with DO team, functional leads, project managers and all other stakeholders
- Implement and track proactive quality management plans across multiple projects/programme, and help timely resolution of problems
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert - Provide leadership and expertise in a specific CDM task or technology
- Ensure service and quality meet agreed timelines and deliverables in contract Scope of Work (SOW)
- Manage SOW budget
- Identify out of scope tasks and track change orders to completion
Please only apply if you meet the candidate criteria detailed below:
- Bachelor’s Degree, or educational equivalent, in health, clinical, biological or mathematical sciences, or related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working as a DTL with clinical data
- Demonstrable expert CDM skills and thorough knowledge of the CDM processes (e.g., therapeutic area, SAE reconciliation, external data vendor reconciliation, management of local laboratory data and/or new technology)
- Proven experience and competence in managing delivery of multiple studies/projects/programmes through full CDM lifecycle
What should you do next?
This Clinical Data Team Lead role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for a leading global CRO. To discuss this Data Team Leader role further or to find out about other clinical research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.