Clinical Team Leader – Leeds – £Competitive salary
A UK charity that has been operating for more than 40 years. The organisation has grown into the world's largest provider of contraception and safe abortion services, with more than 12,000 team members in 37 countries. They still provide services from that first clinic, the spiritual home of their global organisation.
- UK’s leading providers of safe abortion and vasectomy.
- Unapologetically pro-choice.
- Excellent salary with great benefits
- In return for your commitment and hard work, you will have plenty of opportunities to build on your experience. You will be provided with career support, training for revalidation, on the job training and an environment for development.
To ensure the smooth running of the centre on a day to day basis by overseeing all clinical areas, safeguarding and supervision of the nursing team, co-ordination of doctors/surgeons/anaesthetists, being the main point of call for clinical and safeguarding matters and by being a part of the supervisory team.
- Lead on changes in clinical practice
- Identify team needs, both permanent and Sessional; organise rotas and cover for nursing and medical teams ensuring registration requirements are met
- Work with the Operations Manager and Clinical Operations Manager to monitor treatment session times and bed allocation etc. implementing changes accordingly to ensure smooth implementation of client flow
- Recruitment, selection and induction of new team members
- Maintain absence, training and payroll records and produce monthly reports
- Ensure that National Minimum Care Standards are met; liaise with Care Quality Commission officials as required
- Deputise for the Deputy Centre Manager or Centre Manager during periods of absence
- Extensive post-qualification experience including theatre experience
- Experience of supervising/leading a team
- Some time spent in a customer service environment
What should you do next?
If you are interested in a new challenge in a different industry, this Clinical Team Leader role could be just the one for you.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.