Commercial Development Manager - Pharmaceutical Consultancy – UK Multiple Office Locations – £Attractive Salary Package
This role is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing consultancy that can offer training, development and progression within Health Economics and Market Access.
This pharmaceutical consultancy is a growing business within the space. They already have a fantastic reputation and strong staff retention rates.
- Offices across the UK
- Opportunity to learn in a varied, collaborative working environment
- Offer fantastic salaries and benefits package
- Fun, casual yet professional working environment
- Offer a range of services as a business
As an Commercial Development Manager, your day to day responsibilities would include…
- Responsibility for securing new and existing business across our client’s Market Access and HEOR offerings
- Work in close conjunction with internal key stakeholders to ensure project expectations can be met and delivered
- Key contact with customers globally from first contact through to project completion
Our client would be looking for the following skillset from applicants for this Commercial Development Manager position…
- A minimum of 3 years of experience within a Market Access or HEOR Consultancy
- Proven success in securing new business- RFPs, uncovering new business opportunities, maximising existing customer relationships commercially
- You should be able to work well under pressure and meet strict timelines
- Confidence in key stakeholder engagement both internally and externally
- Ability to work independently as well as being part of a wider project team
What should you do next?
This Commercial Development Manager role is one not to be missed! To discuss this fantastic position further or to find out about other jobs within Market Access, HEOR or Real World I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.