Consultant – Market Access Consultancy – Office based in London but can work from UK, Germany, Spain or Italy – £Attractive Salary Package
This opportunity is the chance to join a growing market access consultancy that prioritise a quality led approach with their global pharma/biotech clients. They also place huge emphasis employee training, development and a balanced way of working.
2021 is set to be their most successful year and therefore have exciting growth plans re new hires, from Analyst to Executive Director level and the scope of work they can take on/the methods in which they can support clients.
This role will be a key member of the team to help coordinate this journey ahead…
This global market access consultancy can offer:
- An office based in Central London but remote/flexible working is no problem
- Specialise in access for orphan drugs, cell and gene therapy
- Work with a wide range of the top pharma companies
- Excellent training and development programmes
- External and internal support- Wellbeing, communication advise etc…
- Competitive base salary as well as an extensive benefits package
The day to day responsibilities of a Consultant will include:
- Project Manage some smaller/midsize projects, which will be focused around orphan drugs, cell and gene therapy and rare disease
- Key contact for the client either independently handling any issue that arise or feeding back to the senior team with recommendations
- Ability to work across multiple projects at once
- Attend and present at conferences as a SME within a particular topic and assist with all marketing efforts across the business
As an Consultant, our client is looking for:
- Experience of Market Access project management and delivery
- Circa 3-5 years’ experience within the Market Access consultancy industry
- A background in either EU5 access projects OR orphan drug, cell and gene therapy and rare disease. Both would be ideal.
- Research background again would be preferred
What should you do next?
This Consultant role is one not to be missed! To discuss this fantastic position further or to find out about other jobs within Market Access, HEOR or Real World I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.