Consultant / Senior Consultant - Healthcare Consultancy - £50k - £65k - London
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Market Research or Business Intelligence professional to join a leading global Healthcare Consultancy as a Consultant / Senior Consultant (Dependant on experience)
Our client is an advisor to the pharmaceutical industry, providing strategy-building solutions. They serve pharmaceutical, biotechnology, diagnostic and medical technology companies in all major and emerging markets.
This innovative and market-leading consultancy divides it work into four key practices:
- Competitive Intelligence
- Strategic Market Research
- Market Access, Pricing and reimbursement
- Pharmacovigilance / Post Marketing Studies
This role offers the flexibility of working in London and/or America. Key responsibilities will include:
- Business Development and identifying / nurturing new business opportunities
- Understanding and delivering the clients strategic needs, beyond immediate projects (Offering clients a consultative approach)
- Providing expertise including application of advances techniques across different research methodologies
- Leading final presentations and facilitating client workshops
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to Bachelors’ degree level within lifesciences with either a masters or PHD
- Have extensive consultancy experience – either within MR or BI (This is essential)
- A proven track record in project management, business development and also leading / driving teams forward
In return, our client offers focused training and a supportive, familiar and diverse working environment as well as travel opportunities, career development, an exceptional salary, company healthcare, and a pension scheme. These are just a few of the many benefits offered to the successful candidate by this multi-national company.
What should you do next?
This Consultant / Senior Consultant role is one not to be missed; To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.