Data Analyst– Medical Device focused Market Research Consultancy – London – £28k – £35k + excellent benefits
Our client is a boutique research consultancy, with a medical device specialism.
- My client has a superb senior team with a wealth of experience across qualitative and quantitative research.
- The company culture is relaxed, informal and friendly. There’s a real sense of teamwork and everyone is valued.
- They work globally on strategic marketing intelligence projects, providing cutting edge insight to help their clients address key business issues.
- There is a focus on high quality, consultative research with clients seeing my client as true partners.
As the Data Analyst you will be responsible for analysing data for several of the leading medical device manufacturers. The analysis will be used to assess the performance and safety of a wide range of devices. Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the in-house market research team with the running of global healthcare surveys.
- Use Q Research software to set up tabulations and analyse the data.
- Key tasks will include data processing, ensuring that datasets are structured for integration and the visualisation of datasets as well as statistical data analysis and survey programming.
- Project management – you will deal with external suppliers, look after programmers / translators etc.
As the Data Analyst you must have:
- At least 2 years’ experience in data processing or analysis, ideally using Q Research Software or SPSS Software.
- Strong Excel skills
- Knowledge within Healthcare Market Research
- Team player
What should you do next?
This Data Analyst role is one not to be missed. To discuss this Data Analyst role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.