Digital Project Owner - Medical Communications - Central London
*Interviews and onboarding remotely*
Digital Project Owner opportunity with a forward thinking, fast-paced and collaborative agency who are proud of their strong team ethic and high-quality scientific work. They seek to truly understand their clients, have a strategic approach to problem solving and blend solid science with super creativity to enact sustainable behaviour change that has a real-world impact.
A close-knit 20-person agency who are part of a global, well-known group.
- Modern offices based in a trendy, popular area of central London
- Extensive list of benefits including discounted gym membership, bonus scheme, subsidised restaurant, and bar (on the roof terrace), Healthshield cashback plan, season ticket loans
- Flexible working around core hours of 10am-4pm
- Excellent training and development starting with a thorough induction scheme, a bespoke training package, regular annual appraisals, and reward schemes
- Manage dev. agency partners to ensure internal and client deliverables are met.
- Create project plans to monitor costs, timings, and resources.
- Work with other departments to develop best in class solutions for clients, from web page updates to complete user journey mapping.
- Team of 1, therefore being able to resource projects against available dev agencies and management will be needed.
- Design and build an internal team, and or systems to reduce external dependencies and cost.
Strong technical knowledge and a background in software and databases will be needed as a key component of the role is to manage the network of content websites across brands. You need to assign users with a Single-Sign-On (SSO) and therefore need to share/communicate through common databases.
- Architect and manage MySQL databases containing user information.
- Evaluate, optimise and manage SSO across multiple brand sites.
- Monitor, secure CMS across multiple sites, including WordPress, Luccee and Laravel.
- Make dev. changes to sites where needed, either on staging/ through GIT.
What should you do next?
This Digital Project Owner role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in an exciting market expansion team.To discuss further, please submit your current CV, or give me an informal call to discuss other live Med Comms jobs.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.