Expanded Access Program Project Manager – Clinical Supplies – South West London - £competitive salary
Our client is a global Clinical Trials Supplier that specialise in unlicensed medicine distribution and Expanded Access Programs. They are a steadily growing business with a highly dynamic and supportive team working on an exciting project portfolio. They offer autonomous working and an exceptional career progression and development plan within the Quality function.
The Expanded Access Program (EAP/NPP) Project Manager is responsible for the setup, implementation, and management of individual Expanded Access Programs and NPP programs, both internally and externally.
- Accountable for the successful delivery of projects while demonstrating a high level of attention to detail
- Manage interdisciplinary EAP/NPP programs, leading cross-functional teams to ensure on-time, on-budget performance, and deliverables
- Serve as the central point of contact for the EAP/NPP client and all associated project vendors
- Provide protocol-related training to EAP/NPP investigators and site staff
- Review and approve investigator study contracts and budgets
Please ensure you meet all the points below before applying.
- For those with a bachelor’s degree or RN, prior experience in clinical research, data management, or regulatory affairs, with at least two (2) years of experience in the monitoring and management of clinical research projects is a plus
- Expanded access program experience and NPP (Named patient program) is essential
What should you do next?
This EAP Project Manager role is one not to be missed. To discuss this role further or to find out about other clinical research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.