Fieldwork Executive - Global Pharma Consultancy – Surrey (UK) - £28k - £33k
Our client is a leading expert in market research, brand, market access and stakeholder management within the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry.
- Highly consultative based approach
- Fantastic culture – virtual social events such as quizzes, pub get togethers, coffee mornings and wellness activities.
- They look to grow internally, providing ongoing training and support to help develop employees’ careers.
As the Fieldwork Executive you will be joining a growing team, you will be responsible for the project management of all fieldwork related activities, ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within budget and to a high-quality standard.
You will also be responsible for:
- Monitoring the fieldwork progress, ensuring task are completed on time and handling any issues that may arise.
- Managing the fieldwork budget, coordinating all the costs from freelancers and suppliers.
- Working closely with researchers to review screeners, discussion guides and questionnaires.
- Manage the setup of briefings and lead the process of fieldwork partners to ensure there is a strong understanding of requirements.
- You will work closely with the procurement researchers, taking responsibility for feasibility assessments.
- Support with the maintenance of SOPs relating to repeat studies or tracking studies.
- Provide insight when attending project debriefs with internal teams.
As the Fieldwork Executive you must have:
- Strong understanding of the Fieldwork process.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks.
- Background in Healthcare or Pharma
- Experience within Qual and Quant methods
- Team player
What should you do next?
This Fieldwork Executive role is one not to be missed. To discuss this Fieldwork Executive role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.