Forecasting Manager - 12month Contract – Pharmaceutical Company – London (UK) - £450.00 per day
I’m recruiting on behalf of a top 20 pharma company who have been focusing on innovative medicines for over a century.
- Despite being a global player in the industry, the company still remains a family-owned business.
- Focus in 3 main areas – human pharmaceuticals, biopharma contract manufacturing and animal health
- Provide effective products across multiple areas including Immunology & Respiratory diseases, Oncology, CNS and Cardiometabolic diseases.
In this role you will generate monthly, quarterly and half yearly forecasting reports (Sales forecasting, sales targeting and stock forecasting specifically within IBF, Oncology and Thombolytics)
The role has the following responsibilities:
- Use a variety of statistical models to generate sales forecasting models across IBF, Oncology and Thombolytic brands
- Stakeholder Relationship Management - working closely with various stakeholders across the organisation to develop scenarios to reflect different market conditions
- Sales targeting
- Management of large data sets - customer and patient data
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of forecasting
- Solid pharmaceutical industry experience / NHS knowledge
- Experience with IQVIA data would be ideal
- Strong critical and strategic thinking
- Experience analyising / managing large data sets
What should you do next?
This Forecasting Manager role is one not to be missed; To discuss this Forecasting Manager role further or to find out about other Sales Forecasting jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.