Key Account Manager – Small/Medium Family Owned Pharma Co. - Forth Valley, Grampian, Tayside - Competitive Financial Package (Maternity Cover)
- Our client is a small to medium sized global pharma company that has an exciting portfolio of products.
- They have an open culture and actively promote patient centricity.
- They are highly regarded as specialists in their therapy area of focus.
- As a Key Account Manager, you will promote a couple of key brands mainly into secondary care, with some work in primary care where necessary and some work at Healthboard level.
- You will take over and build upon an effective territory business plan, covering a maternity leave for the current KAM, ideally starting in May to allow some time for a comprehensive handover.
- You will work closely in partnership with clinicians across a variety of different hospital departments.
- You will develop, nurture and maintain professional relationships with targeted KOLs for mutual benefit.
- You will strive to achieve and over-achieve on your sales targets, making a positive impact on the territory over the next year.
- You will be a successful Key Account Manager with Grampian Health Board experience. You MUST have experience working the Grampian territory as you’ll need to hit the ground running.
- You will be competent in having in-depth clinical discussions and enjoy a clinical sell.
- You will be able to demonstrate clear examples of sales successes in secondary care and knowledge of the formulary process.
- You will ideally have experience in pain management, rheumatology and/or care of the elderly although this is not essential.
- An accomplished relationship builder and an outstanding networker, you will be able to quickly build rapport.
- You will be ABPI qualified and you must live on patch in Forth Valley, Grampian or Tayside.
What should you do next?
This Key Account Manager role is a great opportunity to join a fantastic team on a successful territory. To discuss this Key Account Manager role further or to find out about other pharma sales jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.