Key Account Manager - Small UK based pharma company - West Midlands & South Wales - £Competitive salary + car or car allowance + bonus + benefits
- Our client is a small UK based pharma company, with a global presence.
- Their focus is niche therapies and they have a small, specialist sales team in the UK who work in secondary care promoting a life-enhancing product.
- They have a very low turnover because the team genuinely believe in the product and the patient feedback is amazing which provides great job satisfaction!
- It’s a small, fun environment, where you can develop your business acumen as a true Key Account Manager.
- This is no micromanagement, lots of autonomy and a huge amount of experience and success in the team.
- This role is a specialist, secondary care focused key account management position with lots of project work and close partnership working with HCPs.
- You will develop high-quality and robust account plans with detailed tactics to support brand strategies and achieve exemplary sales results.
- You will build up a high level of clinical product knowledge and utilise advanced clinical selling skills and key account management techniques to drive depth and breadth of prescribing across your customer base.
- The main customer group that you will be working with is secondary care consultants and nurses and you will build productive partnerships and remove barriers to product usage.
- You will analyse and review performance of assigned accounts against business plans to maximise opportunities and address any threats, interpreting trends which impact both positively and negatively upon the business.
- You will launch a new product in 2021, securing formularies and pull through across your territory.
Our client is looking for:
- Someone with a background in secondary care already, ideally with extensive experience in a specialist therapy area and experience working in the payer environment.
- An impressive track record of sales successes.
- Significant key account management experience.
- Experience securing formularies and a sound understanding of the formulary process.
- Someone who is ambitious and hungry to develop and build up strong relationships to work in partnership with the NHS.
- The ABPI qualification.
What should you do next?
This Key Account Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to promote both an existing life-changing product and launch a brand new therapy. To discuss this Key Account Manager role further or to find out about other pharma sales jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.