Market Access Analyst – Pharmaceutical Consultancy – Oxfordshire, Cambridge, Manchester – £Competitive + Benefits + Bonus
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, rapidly expanding independent Market Access Consultancy. Offering offices within fantastic locations across the UK including Manchester, York, Newcastle and Cambridge.
- This creative, dynamic company offers a vast range of support services to market access and HEOR teams from global to local level. These include evidence and market access implementation and communication to payers and other stakeholders.
- They offer an accomplished in – house team of market access consultants, health economists, writers, analysts, and developers who will enable you to gain a wealth of experience whilst working collaboratively on varied projects.
This is a permanent full-time role, and you will be office based in either Manchester, Bicester or Cambridge.
The role will involve the below duties:
- Operating alongside other Market Access Analysts, Consultants and Directors to contribute to the delivery of a range of different project types.
- Desk research (using literature searching databases or looking for online sources of ‘grey’ literature).
- Accumulating and analysing responses from market research interviews or surveys.
- Within this role you could also be given to opportunity to develop your skills and gain experience working with other teams within the company.
To apply for this Market Access Analyst role our client is looking for someone with the following experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience within a consultancy or pharmaceutical environment.
- Confident in your knowledge within Market Access.
- Ability to work on their own initiative.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent IT skills particularly with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
What should you do next?
This Market Access Analyst job is a role not to be missed! It encompasses the opportunity to work within a dynamic expanding company, enabling you to develop your skills and work your way up in your career!
If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV, and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.