Market Access Consultant – Pharmaceutical Consultancy – Oxford, Cambridge, York, Manchester or Remote UK– £Competitive + Benefits + Bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a quickly growing business within the Market Access space. They have quickly become a key player in the sector and continuing their fantastic reputation into 2021. They have had no slow down during the pandemic and continue to grow organically.
They offer clients a range of services including Market Access, Health Economics and Writing. The offices are collaborative meaning you will gain insight into other parts of the business from working with different teams/colleagues.
- Various UK offices
- Excellent reputation within the Pharmaceutical Consulting space
- Offer competitive salaries/benefits to attract the best talent
- Excellent and industry leading staff retention
- Development/progression plans
This role is ideal for someone relatively new to the market looking for a step up or a change of environment going into 2021. They are exciting, offer a variety of projects and types of work. They also work collaboratively to really keep your colleagues varied and keep things interesting! You will:
- Manage a variety of projects including GVD’s, Value Proposition Development, HTA Submissions and Payer Communication Tools
- Develop presentations and various materials at a standard ready for clients
- Contribute to business development including proposal writing and delivery
- Offer strategic advice to clients
- Manage invoice schedules and other tasks related to projects
- Train and develop juniors
Ideally to be considered for this Market Access based Consulting Role, our client would like the following:
- Able to work with complex data
- Highly organised with your work processes
- Flexible and resourceful
- Experience from a consulting or pharmaceutical background
- Confident in your knowledge within Market Access
What should you do next?
This Market Access Consultant job is a great role and won't be around for long! If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.