Market Access Consultant – Pharmaceutical Consultancy – London or Buckinghamshire - £50,000 - £65,000 + Benefits + Bonus
They are a consultancy that offers a range of services but have always had a well-established and well-known Market Access department. They specialise in Market Access, Health Informatics, Real World Evidence, and patient-centered Outcomes.
- Multiple offices across the world offering excellent prospects, development, and progression
- Lovely offices with casual dress code, flexible start/finish times, and 4 PM Friday finishes
- Excellent training/development platform
- Corporate and Social Responsibility community for worthwhile causes
- Excellent benefits package including 29 days holiday, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance and more!
This will involve developing strategic solutions to enable the clients to support the entry of new technologies into practice at a global, European, and UK level. The culture is very team orientated, progression supported and the training/development is excellent.
- Working with a variety of projects from around the world
- Line management
- Will involve working with the MD in business development to identify new opportunities and clients
- Support the development of juniors
- Project management in terms of timescales and budgets
- Work with teams to support and develop deliverables
To apply to this Market Access-based Consultant role. Our client would like to see the following ideally:
- 5+ Years’ Experience in a consultancy or commercial environment
- An advanced degree in a healthcare-related subject
- Strong presentation skills
- Knowledge of the UK, EU, or Global healthcare structures
- Proven track record of project management
What should you do next?
This Market Access Consultancy role is one not to be missed. If you are unsure about anything, I am more than happy to discuss the role before you apply. If you are happy with everything – please apply now!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.