Senior Research Associate, Market Access– Non-Profit Research Organisation – North West/Remote – £45,000 - £55,000 + bonus, benefits, and excellent holidays (Salary as a general guide)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established business that has recruited throughout 2020 with no slow down. They are world leaders in research and you will be part of a like-minded team with the goal of working to improve research and understanding.
The company is a huge organisation with some of the best of each respective field working with them. The opportunity to expand your experience and become a part of a worldwide community is very much the case here.
- A worldwide company with offices around the globe
- A large organisation with some of the best in the world working with them
- Excellent benefits including 27 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- World leaders in research
- More than 50% of staff have stayed longer than 5 years (Excellent retention)
- Collaborative, friendly culture
- A truly unique organisation
This is an opportunity to join a company with the ability and structure to support development. They have internal training/education to push you further and progress your career moving forward. As a Senior Research Associate, you will be:
- Writing HTA Submission Dossiers
- Global Value Dossiers
- Working within various projects, therapy areas, and value communication-based briefs
- Conduct desk research and summarise appropriate clinical and economic evidence into documents or slides
- Working closely with colleagues to reach client briefs
Ideally to be considered for this Market Access Senior Research Associate role my client is hoping for you to:
- Hold a life science or medical degree
- Have two years+ of relevant market access or health economics experience from a consultancy
- Have working knowledge of HTA Submissions, Global Value Dossiers, and/or literature reviews
- Have Knowledge of HTA in at least two countries
- Hold the ability to collaborate with colleagues to communicate cost-effectiveness and budget impact analysis
What should you do next?
This HTA Senior Research Associate position is one not to be missed, it really does offer a unique experience to drive your career forward. To discuss this Market Access Consultant role further or to find out about other Market Access jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.