Market Access Writer – Global Pharmaceutical Company – UK – £Competitive Salary
This global pharmaceutical company are currently recruiting for a Market Access Writer to join their fantastic company. This position will give you exposure to global projects, fantastic training and development opportunities in a company which is constantly growing.
- Offices around the globe, giving them unlimited reach.
- Family business.
- Excellent training and development.
- Very well integrated and established global company.
- Extensive benefits packages.
- Generous amount of vacation time
- Benefits towards your wellness and financial health and work-life balance.
This role as a Market Access Writer will involve:
- Be involved in the planning, writing and editing of Health Technology Assessment submission documents, in collaboration with Health Economists.
- Development and editing of manuscripts reporting on in-house epidemiological studies for submission to peer-reviewed medical journals.
- Involvement in the continual development of editorial processes within the Market Access team and develop and update guidelines on the in-house editorial style.
- Co-writing & delivery of HTA submission documents.
- Co-delivery of manuscripts for submission.
- Co-production of market access documents of a high and consistent quality.
- Communicate information accurately, clearly and concisely to a range of audiences.
As a Market Access Writer, our client is looking for:
- Degree or equivalent qualification in life sciences or related area
- Knowledge of standard editorial processes
- Educated to at least degree level with a science-based qualification
- Ability to work as part of a large project team
What should you do next?
This Market Access Writer role is one not to be missed and won’t be around for long, so don’t delay! If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it’s really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.