Marketing Assistant – Global Medical Devices Company – UK (Home Based) – £30k - £45k DoE
The company is a multinational medical device company looking to significantly expand their sales team in Belgium due to their growth across Europe. They have a track record of developing their employees and will give you exposure to all commercial areas of business.
They have a market leading wound care product portfolio and are searching for a skilled Marketing professional who will go above and beyond.
This is a super opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to act as a specialist within product and wound care within the region. You will support teams across various countries by delivering scientific expertise and education about the optimal use of the product portfolio. In addition, you will initiate programs in the field to further develop their therapies and to explore new indications. You will be expected to attend regular conferences to keep abreast with industry knowledge as well as supporting the handling of clinical/medical questions from the sales team, healthcare providers and patients. Working closely with the Brand Managers and other departments to ensure a collaborative approach.
- You must have relevant experience within Medical Devices and/or pharmaceuticals
- The Marketing Assistant would benefit from a scientific background
- Preferrably have a Master’s Degree in life science or Bachelors Degree equivalent through experience (e.g biomedical, pharmaceutical sciences or paramedical degree)
- You must have strong analytical and strategic skills
- You must have a clear and strong communication style
- The correct candidate should be educated to degree level or equivalent experience
What should you do next?
This Marketing Assistant role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to join an expanding team and develop your skillset. To discuss this Marketing Assistant role further or to find out about other Marketing jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.