Medical Advisor Cardiometabolism – Top 20 Pharma Company – Berkshire – Competitive + car allowance + benefits
I’m recruiting on behalf of a top 20 pharma company that has been focusing on innovative medicines for over a century.
Despite being a global player in the industry, the company still remains a family-owned business
Focus in 3 main areas – human pharmaceuticals, biopharma contract manufacturing, and animal health
Provide effective products across multiple areas including Immunology & Respiratory diseases, Oncology, CNS, and Cardiometabolic diseases.
Working as a Medical Advisor Cardiometabolism, your role will involve:
- Medical affairs input at UK and EU level to ensure UK representation in EU development plans and lifecycle plans
- Implement the local medical/non-promotional plan for a respective medicine
- Provides expert support relating to products, patient treatment trends, and scientific activities within disease areas
- Access promotional materials to ensure that all claims are supported by scientific data and presented in an accurate, fair, and balanced manner, ensuring compliance with SOPs
- Develop and maintain direct contact with external experts to gather insights and input on treatments
- Provide input to regulatory/reimbursement assessment submissions and develop strong peer to peer scientific partnerships
To considered for this position, you will:
- Be either a GMC Physician/Registered Pharmacist/Doctorate Level Degree with a focus in Cardiovascular
- Experience working within the Medical Affairs industry
- Clinical experience in Cardiology/Cardiovascular Medicine
- Knowledge and understanding of the regulatory process and associated governance of medicines
What should you do next?
This Medical Advisor Cardiometabolism role is one not to be missed! To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.