Medical Advisor/PV Physician – Global Pharma – Slough (UK) - £Competitive Salary + Benefits
This global pharmaceutical company are seeking a Medical Advisor/PV Physician to join their Medical Affairs team to oversee Pharmacovigilance activities.
- Exciting portfolio of products and innovative therapies
- Friendly and supportive working environment with ongoing support, training and development
- Some flexible working offered
In your role as a Medical Advisor/PV Physician, you will be required to:
- Review cases on a daily basis, checking for anomalies
- Addressing any adverse events in great detail and attempting to resolve any issues.
- Collaborating with the rest of the team both in the UK office & globally
- Identifying trends across cases on an annual basis, looking for trends
In order to be considered for this position, you will need:
- To be a qualified medical doctor
- Hold the right to work in the UK
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Have strong communication and organisation skills
What should you do next?
This Medical Advisor/PV Physician role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to develop your existing skillset and further your career within industry. To discuss this Medical Advisor/PV Physician role further or to find out about other Medical Affairs jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.