Medical Writer – Global Health Communications Agency – Surrey – £Competitive with great benefits and perks!
This Medical Writer role is a perfect opportunity for a recent PhD, PharmD, MD graduate or an experienced medical writer looking for their next role within medical communications. You will be creating engaging scientific content for a range of disease areas and clients across the globe with the aim of increasing innovation and access within medicine.
We have partnered with a well-established agency that are passionate about improving health communications across the industry.
- The company focuses on a range of therapeutic areas which include Rheumatology, Psychiatry, Gastro, Dermatology, COVID-19 work, Rare Diseases and MS.
- Deliverables include meetings, ad boards, satellite symposia, scientific narrative, messaging, scientific platform development, publication planning, patient engagement and advocacy, creative work involving digital and branding work.
- Strong emphasis on employee wellbeing and flexible working practices.
- Focus on personal and career development with an established training programme
The successful candidate will be working alongside an experienced team to generate compelling scientific messages for pharmaceutical and biotech clients. The content will be varied some examples include: training materials, live events, publications and digital media.
- Able to adapt and remain calm in changing situations
- Meet deadlines
- Have a strategic attitude
- Work collaboratively
- Provide subject knowledge to clients
The ideal candidate for this Medical Writer role will have the ability to create engaging scientific materials, work on multiple tasks simultaneously and an advanced scientific background is essential; PhD, PharmD, and MD.
- Innovative individual able to communicate scientific knowledge effectively
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Always seeking out new information
- Enjoys working at a fast pace
- Independent and a team-player
What should you do next?
This Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to enhance or start your career in Medical Communications. To discuss this Medical Writer role further or to find out about other Medical Communications jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.