Medical Writer - Healthcare Communications agency with International reach - London/Brighton - £Competitive + benefits
This Medical Writer role is ideal for someone with prior medical communications writing experience who is seeking their next career step. The position will allow you to build on current writing and mentoring skills and receive training in line management via a clearly defined career path.
Our client is an international agency aiming to improve health outcomes and successfully communicating complex information. The expertise includes medical communications alongside other areas such as public relations, clinical trial services and market access. They have an emphasis on being both personable and professional.
- Deliverables: Medical Education, Publications and Meetings
- Therapy areas: Diabetes, Oncology, Obesity, Iron Deficiency and Haematology
- Highly supportive work environment
- Integrated structure across the company
- Clear career path
- Established home working and flexibility, offices in London and Brighton providing a social environment
- Emphasis on wellness along with different events and activities
- Focus on training and development through online learning, classroom training and external events.
This role is ideal if you are looking to gain further experience as a medical writer by developing mentoring skills via assisting the review of junior team members’ work and training in line management. There are opportunities to learn new skills and gain exposure to other parts of the company.
- Creating a wide range of engaging material
- Reviewing colleague’s work
- Presentation and basic facilitation
- Identifying and increasing business opportunities
- Forming strong relationships with clients and key opinion leaders
- Understanding, analysing and managing client needs
- Remaining within budget parameters
The ideal Medical Writer will have prior writing experience in a medical communications or pharmaceutical environment.
- Strong scientific knowledge spanning multiple therapeutic areas (preferably in diabetes and/or oncology)
- Educated to degree level in life sciences (MSc/PhD desirable)
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Successfully manage client relationships
- Proactive, dedicated and detail-oriented
What should you do next?
This Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to expand on your current medical writing and mentoring skills, as well as receiving ongoing training and development opportunities.
To discuss this Medical Writer role further or to find out about other Medical Communication jobs I am currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.