Observational Research Manager – Pharmaceutical Consultancy – Cheshire – £Competitive Salary Package
*This company is looking to interview asap, with interviews and the onboarding process conducted remotely*
This well-established Pharmaceutical Consultancy are currently recruiting for an Observational Research Manager to join their fantastic team in Cheshire. This managerial level positive will give you exposure to global projects, fantastic training and development opportunities in a company which is having their best year to date! They have a massive presence in the Pharmaceutical Consultancy/Real World Evidence space.
- Offices around the globe, giving them unlimited reach
- Specialise in a range of services
- Excellent training and development
- Work with a wide range of clients
- Real opportunity to gain exposure in different specialities
- Very well integrated and established consultancy
- Extensive benefits packages
Your role as an Observational Research Executive will include:
- Broad involvement in non-interventional study design, research, analysis, and presentation.
- Manage the commercial team in writing certain sections of proposals.
- Working collaboratively to oversee other multi-disciplinary team members, key stakeholders internally.
- Develop existing customer relationships through client facing contact.
- Managing observational/non-interventional studies using secondary data from design to analysis and reporting results.
As an Observational Research Manager, our client is looking for:
- A keen interest and excellent level of experience in observational research studies/Real World Evidence.
- Educated to at least degree level with a science-based qualification.
- Ability to lead a large project team.
What should you do next?
This Observational Research Executive position will not be around for long, so don’t delay! If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it’s really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.