Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Manager – Health Outcomes Research Consultancy – Cheshire/Remote – Competitive Salary – performance related rewards – extensive benefits package
* This role can be worked remotely, however you would be willing to travel to the office, in Cheshire, regularly to visit your team.
This Global leading Pharmaceutical Consultancy with over 25 years in qualitative and quantitative health outcomes research are currently recruiting for a Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Manager to join their expanding team.
This role will give you opportunities to work with a range of leading pharmaceutical companies as well as smaller pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. It also offers fantastic training and development opportunities in a company which is having their best year to date!
- Offices around the globe, giving them unlimited reach.
- Excellent training and development.
- Work with a wide range of clients.
- Real opportunity to gain exposure in a diverse range of health conditions/disease areas.
- A fun, supportive, fast paced and collaborative environment.
- On-site gym membership.
- Extensive benefits package.
The Patient-Centered Outcomes (PCO) team are global leaders in research involving the selection, development, validation, and use of Clinical Outcome Assessment (COA) questionnaires, including Patient-Reported Outcome (PRO) assessments.
The role of a Patient-Centered Outcome Research Manager will involve:
- Project lead and key client contact for multiple COA research projects in key therapy areas including (but not limited to) dermatology, pulmonology, oncology, rheumatology and rare disease.
- Management of projects relating to the development, selection and validation of COAs inclusive of qualitative, quantitative and mixed methodologies.
- Oversight of projects from design to dissemination including review of all client deliverables, ensuring relevance to the project aims and client needs.
- Management of project finances/budgets and delivery timelines.
- Preparation of client proposals and support in securing future business.
- Involvement in non-project business activities such as internal innovation groups and initiatives, team training and team line management.
- Working collaboratively with clients, other external stakeholders and vendors, junior and senior P-CO project team members, as well as the wider PCO team.
You will join a dynamic team of researchers with a passion for excellence and exceptional attention to detail. Aswell as being pro-active, and making things happen as a Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Manager, our client is also looking for:
- Proficiency in conducting all aspects of qualitative and/or quantitative healthcare research with minimal senior support.
- Excellent communication and presenting skills.
- Strong leadership skills - you will have the ability to lead multiple project teams at any one time.
- Excellent team player.
- At least two years’ direct experience of performing research relating to PROs/COAs and will be looking to further enhance your knowledge and skills in a dynamic global healthcare consultancy and rapidly moving field
- Educated to at least degree level with a science/social science-based qualification.
- Ability to put together written documents of extremely high quality in terms of scientific content, style and grammar.
What should you do next?
This Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Manager role won’t be around for long, so don’t delay! If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it’s really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work here.
Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.