Principal Medical Writer – Medical Communications Consultancy – 100% home based from Germany – €DOE + Bonus + Benefits
The “people” agency, putting their employees first and offering a true work/life balance. This agency goes above and beyond the norm to create the best possible working culture.
This independently owned, rapidly expanding medical communications agency have a lot to offer, including:
- CULTURE – joining a mix of remote and office based colleagues, you will feel integrated from day one
- SCIENCE – hugely successful team creating the highest standard of scientific communications
- BENEFITS - annual bonus, pension scheme, healthcare cash back plan for employee and children, private healthcare, 25 days annual leave
- DEVELOPMENT – whether you are ambitious looking for quick progression, or happy to produce your best work at your current level, this agency accommodates for both with continuous onsite and offsite support and training and a clear progression plan
This is a highly varied Principal Medical Writer job where your key responsibilities will be:
- Creating highly accurate scientific copy, across a full range of medical communications deliverables, from meetings to publications and digital offerings
- Diverse therapy area exposure, including haematologic oncology, non-small cell lung cancer, rare diseases in haematology, nephrology and immunology
- Line management of experienced and junior medical writers if desired
To be successful within this Principal Medical Writer role, you must:
- Have experience working at Principal Medical Writer level, or a minimum of 12 months in a Senior Medical Writer role ready to step up
- Have a minimum of four years’ experience within a medical communications agency
- Line management experience beneficial
- Be a team player, working collaboratively cross-functionally
- Possess excellent communication skills and attention to detail
What should you do next?
This Principal Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to lead a fantastic team in a fun, sociable, and supportive environment.
To discuss this Principal Medical Writer role, or other similar medical communications medical writing jobs, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.