Principal Medical Writer – Medical Communications / Medical Education agency – Central London, UK – £DOE + Bonus + Benefits incl. 29 days annual leave
Combining science with creativity, where people come first, our client have been market leaders in medical communications for over 20 years, and due to new business wins they have openings for a new Principal Medical Writer.
Along with extensive training and support for employees at all levels, this medical communications agency offer:
- Full homeworking flexibility long term
- Free onsite parking & within walking distance of the train station once the office reopens
- 29 days annual leave + bank holidays, increasing to 32 days with service
- Flexible working around 10am-4pm core hours
- Private healthcare, healthcare cashback plan, enhanced pension + death in service x4 salary
This Principal Medical Writer role is highly varied, and specific team options will be discussed during the interview process, however you could be working across:
- Therapy Areas: Oncology, Vaccines, Ophthalmology, Neurology, Immuno-oncology, Respiratory, Cardiovascular, Haemophilia, Cardiovascular Renal Metabolism, Ovarian Cancer, COVID-19, Real-World Evidence, Gastro, Rare Diseases, Anti-Infectives/Infectious
- Deliverables: Publications, meetings: congress materials, slide decks, standalones, advisory boards, HCP and patient toolkits, digital projects: infographics, videos, animations
- Team leadership and mentoring of junior writers
- Point of contact for clients from an editorial perspective
To be successful within this Principal Medical Writer role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Either 12months+ experience as a Senior level Medical Writer looking to step up or
- Currently working as a Principal Medical Writer looking to gain new experience and varied exposure elsewhere
- Medical Communications agency experience is essential
- Excellent attention to detail and a real team player
What should you do next?
This Principal Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work on high profile work, from high-tier journals to international congresses and meetings around the world, with the support of an agency who put their employees at the front of everything they do.
To discuss this Medical Writer role, or other similar medical communications medical writing jobs further, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.