Principal Medical Communications – Medical Communications / Medical Education agency – Macclesfield, Cheshire, UK – £DOE + Bonus + Benefits
Opportunity to work 4 or 5 days a week, with homeworking flexibility long term and fantastic progression prospects, this would suit an experienced Principal Medical Writer or a really strong Senior Medical Writer looking for progression.
This medical communications agency offers a true work-life balance, where the staff is never overworked, with an open-door policy for employees to voice any concerns or business-related suggestions.
- REMOTE ONBOARDING – This company have successfully onboarded continuously throughout the pandemic, and feedback from candidates who have started has been incredibly positive regarding the amount of support from all levels, and the organisation and resources on offer
- TEAM FIT – Highly collaborative company, looking for team players who also enjoy mentoring and supporting more junior colleagues
- PROGRESSION – Promotions as soon as you are ready, not at set times of the year, with lots of support to achieve promotion if this is your goal
- QUALITY – Offering high quality, high science projects and clients including global top pharma companies
- BENEFITS – Extensive benefits package plus lots of extra perks, this company really do put their employees first and ensure and enjoyable place to work
As the Principal Medical Writer, you will report to the Editorial Director and be responsible for:
- Acting as client lead on this team, building and maintaining excellent client relationships
- Mentoring and training junior writers and new writers on the team
- Creating highly accurate scientific copy across deliverables that are largely medical affairs focused, including meetings, symposiums, scientific platforms, and occasionally publications
- Becoming a true therapy area expert, including within haematologic oncology, endocrinology, anti-viral, and oncology
To be successful within this medical writer role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Either at least 2 years in a Senior Medical Writer role, looking to step up, or an experienced Principal Medical Writer
- Medical Communications agency experience
- Life sciences degree, either MSc or Ph.D. ideally
- Passion for science and learning new / expanding on existing knowledge of therapy areas
- A team player attitude, willing to share your experience and knowledge with more junior team members
What should you do next?
This Principal Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to become a true therapy area expert and deliver your passion for science through a hugely successful agency, offering employees at all levels support, training, and a clear career path.
To discuss this Medical Writer role, or other similar medical communications medical writing jobs further, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.