Procurement & Fieldwork Project Manager - £40k - £50k – Global Pharma Consultancy – Surrey (UK)
Our client is a leading expert in market research, brand, market access and stakeholder management within the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry.
- Highly consultative based approach
- Fantastic culture – virtual social events such as quizzes, pub get togethers, coffee mornings and wellness activities.
- They look to grow internally, providing ongoing training and support to help develop employees’ careers.
As the Procurement & Fieldwork Project Manager you will be joining a growing team, you will be responsible for negotiating competitive fieldwork quotations with suppliers and act as the point of contact for clients with specific fieldwork queries.
You will also be responsible for:
- As the Procurement & Fieldwork Project Manager you will be responsible for the line management of the Fieldwork Executives. Providing coaching and training when required.
- Monitoring the fieldwork progress, ensuring that tasks are completed on time and handling any issues that may arise.
- Managing the internal costing fieldwork process, ensuring payments are made when required, checking invoices and PO numbers.
- Working closely with researchers to review screeners, discussion guides and questionnaires.
- You will also be responsible for ensuring that data checks are carried out, ensuring that respondents are valid.
As the Procurement & Fieldwork Project Manager you must have:
- Strong understanding of the Fieldwork process.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks.
- Background in Healthcare or Pharma
- Experience within Qual and Quant methods
- Team player
What should you do next?
This Procurement & Fieldwork Project Manager role is one not to be missed. To discuss this Procurement & Fieldwork Project Manager role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I am currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.