Product Manager - Medical Devices Company - Remote (Belgium) - €38k - €45k DoE
My clients, who are a Medical Devices company are to keen to add to their ranks a Product Manager to their team who has experience working within Woundcare.
The company is a multinational medical device company looking to expand their marketing team in the Belgium. They have a track record of developing their employees and will expose you to lots of different areas of the business.
- Privately owned wound care company established over 20 years ago
- The products are sold Globally but the company is still rapidly growing
- Innovative products which are sold in all healthcare settings (primary, secondary, pharmacy, care homes etc
- A company that are committed to providing outstanding service
The product manager position will involve:
- Supporting the business in the Belgium and Europe
- Educating on the best use of the company product portfolio
- Initiating projects to further develop the therapies and search new indications
- Working within am excellent team of scientific professionals
- Understanding Health Care Professionals, liaising with them as well as knowing their roles and responsibilities
- Attend local symposia/conferences to keep knowledge updated on wound care trends
- Work with the Medical Marketing to ensure most up to date scientific information is evidenced accurately
To apply for this role as a Product Manager you should
- Ideally come from a Medical Device & woundcare background
- Have brand management experience
- Be used to working cross functionally, liaising with internal and external teams
- Have excellent analytical skills / Analytical ability
- Must have the ability to implement and monitor marketing campaigns directed to Healthcare Professionals
- Strong communication and IT skills
What should you do next?
This Product Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to grow within a fantastic company and work on life changing products. To discuss this Product Manager role further or to find out about other Marketing jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.